High Performance Diesel Engine Oil
API CJ-4/SM, ACEA E9-12 Approved
Premium performance, multigrade, heavy-duty diesel engine oil specifically designed for new low emission engine with ULSD(Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel). It is formulated using the most advantaged additive
technology available to provide outstanding engine protection for 2007 EPA exhaust particulate emissions standards for on highway diesel trucks. Today, Kixx HDX Euro 15W-40 meets the
latest stringent EGR soot control and particulate requirements. It is also recommended a wide range of diesel and gasoline engines requiring API CJ-4, CI-4 PLUS, CI-4, SM, ACEA E9 performance lubricants
operating under the most severe service conditions.
• Kixx HDX Euro 15W-40 is a mixed fleets motor oil recommended for all naturally aspirated and turbocharged four-stroke diesel engines and four-stroke gasoline engines in which the API CJ-4
grade is recommended.
• It is developed in response to 2007 emissions standards
• It is formulated for superior performance with ULSD but also with both normal and low sulfur diesel fuels
• It is recommended for use in off-highway and construction applications witch require an API CJ-4 Service Category.
• Meets major diesel engine manufacturers requirements.
• Mixed fleets of both diesel and gasoline engines
• Mixed fleets including both old and new equipment
• Commercial road transport, including the latest electronic controlled engines.
• Stop-and-go vehicles in high soot loading service such as buses and waste collection trucks
• API CJ-4, CI-4 PLUS, CI-4, API SM, ACEA E9-12 Approved
• Volvo VDS-4, Mack EO-O Premium Plus, Renault RLD-3 Approved
• Cummins CES 20081, Daimler Chrysler MB 228.31, Caterpillar ECF-3, ECF-2, ECF-1-A, MAN 3275, Detroit Diesel DDC 93K218 Recommended