100% Synthetic Diesel Engine Oil applied with PAO
API CJ-4/SM, ACEA E9-12
Super premium performance, synthetic heavy-duty diesel engine oil is specifically designed for new low emission engine with ULSD(Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel). It is formulated using the most advantaged additive technology available to provide outstanding engine protection for 2007 EPA exhaust particulate emissions standards for on highway diesel trucks. Kixx HDX PAO 15W-40 meets the latest stringent EGR soot control and particulate requirements. It is also recommended for a wide range of diesel and gasoline engines requiring API CJ-4, CL-4 PLUS, CI-4, SM, ACEA E9-08 performance lubricants operating under the most severe service conditions.
• Kixx HDX PAO 15W-40 is a mixed fleets motor oil recommended for all naturally aspirated and turbocharged four-stroke diesel engines and four-stroke gasoline engines in which the API CJ-4
grade is recommended.
• It is developed in response to the 2007 emissions standards
• It is formulated for superior performance with ULSD but also with both normal and low sulfur diesel fuels
• It is recommended for use in off-highway and construction applications which require an API CJ-4 Service Category.
• Meets major diesel engine manufacturers requirements
• Mixed fleets of both diesel and gasoline engines
• Mixed fleets including both old and new equipment
• Commercial road transport, including the latest electronic controlled engines.
• Stop-and-go vehicles in high soot loading service such as buses and waste collection trucks
• API CJ-4/SM, ACEA E9-12, VDS-4, MB 228.31, MAN 3275 Recommended
• MTU 2.1, DDC 93K218, Mack EO-M Premium Plus, RLD-3 Recommended
• Cummins 20081, Cat ECF 3, ECF-2, ECF-1a Recommended