High grade engine oil,
the perfect fit for two-stroke motorcycles
JASO FB RECOMMENDED
Kixx Ultra 2T is a high-performance, two-stroke motorcycle oil formulated with a low-ash additive system. It is available in one SAE fluidity/miscibility grade, F/M 2, as preferred by oil-injection systems. It is prediluted with a special solvent that permits ready mixing with gasoline over a wide temperature range. Dyed distinctively to aid in identifying its presence in fuel/ oil mixtures.
• Satisfies the performance needs of those manufacturers of two stroke engines who allow the use of JASO FB oils.
• Recommended for over-the-road service in all two-stroke motorcycle engines, either oil-injected or using a premix of gasoline and oil.
• Manufacturers recommended gasoline-to-oil ratios, up to 50:1, should be used for premixes of gasoline and oil.
• Suitable for use in two-stroke portable power equipment except the most severe chainsaw applications.
• Not recommended for use in ash-sensitive, water-cooled two-stroke outboard engines.
• Should not be used in with small air-cooled engines which operate at gasoline-to-oil ratios below 25:1
• Should not be used in any four-stroke engines.
Meets JASO FB, the Global GB category and API TC for air-cooled,